All the information given is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance, we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our tour manager or local representative will inform you of the changes. Due to some unavoidable reasons we may change the itineraries, where we will inform you in advance or otherwise our tour managers or local representatives will inform you of the changes on the spot.
Travel Insurance is not included in any of our packages/ tours. It is advisable for the Passenger to ensure themselves covering overseas medical insurance policy, repatriation, evacuation cover, accident benefits etc.
50 % of the total amount has to be paid upon confirmation and the balance 50% should reach our office at least 20 days before the arrival/ tour starts.
If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, we are constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges.
Cancellation charges per person
When a Cancellation is made 28 days or more prior to the departure of the Tour
20% of the total tour cost
28 - 15 days prior to the departure of the Tour
50% of the total tour cost
14 - 07 days prior to the departure of the Tour
75% of the total Tour cost
07 days prior or a 'No Show' on the Tour
100% of the total tour cost
Travelmate reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. All money paid by you will be fully refunded forthwith in Indian rupees only, but no compensation is payable.
Travelmate cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through Travelmate.
Note: The cancellation policy is not applicable during the Peak seasons.
Refunds, if any, for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to you by Travelmate. It would take at least 60 days to process refunds. There is no refund payable for unutilized service.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned in this brochure. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday, but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in the running / operating them, we cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act of default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach, coach owner/operator who are the Company's independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. Contract in use by each carrier or operator when issued shall constitute the sole agreement between the holder and such carrier or operator.
Travel Mate shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of nature or danger incidents to the sea, fire, breakdowns of machinery or equipment act of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics or any delay or change of itinerary including extra expenses which the holder may incur as a result of any other forgoing causes.
1. There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until the Travelmate has received 50% of the total tour cost. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned above.
2. The Company shall in no circumstances, whatsoever, be liable to the Client or any person travelling for:
Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any misadventure however caused.
Any act, omission, default or independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression 'Howsoever caused' includes negligence on the part of any person.
3. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility, shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
4. If the Client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the independent Contractors, the Client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the Tour Manager of the Company in order to enable the Company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other Clients do not face the same difficulty.
5. Health and other necessary insurance coverage for the period of travel have to be taken by the client and Travel Mate will not be responsible.
6. Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the Company in writing within 28 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever thereof.
7. The price quoted in our proposal has been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of preparing the costing. The Company reserves the right to amend the package price in case of currency fluctuations and changes in the various cross rates of exchange and / or fuel costs before the date of departure, in to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price, in full before departure.
All subject to Puducherry [Pondicherry] Jurisdiction