By Steven G. Gabbe MD, Jennifer R. Niebyl MD, Joe Leigh Simpson MD, Mark B Landon MD, Henry L Galan MD, Eric R. M. Jauniaux MD PhD FRCOG, Deborah A Driscoll MD, Vincenzo Berghella MD, William A Grobman MD MBA
After 30 years, Obstetrics: common and challenge Pregnancies remains your go-to selection for authoritative guidance on coping with today’s obstetric sufferer. International specialists put the latest wisdom during this strong point at your fingertips, with present and appropriate info on every little thing from fetal origins of grownup ailment, to enhancing international maternal overall healthiness, to special subject matters in day by day obstetrical perform. Highly readable, well-illustrated, and simple to understand, this bestselling obstetrics reference is a perfect software for citizens and clinicians.
- Take benefit of the collective knowledge of world specialists within the box,
- Gain a brand new perspective
including new editors― Drs. Vincenzo Berghella and William Grobman -- and approximately 30 new members.
on quite a lot of modern key issues - all evidence-based and straightforward to learn.
- Sweeping updates throughout
- 11 videos
- Expanded use of bolded statements and key points in addition to extra tables, movement diagrams, and bulleted lists enables and enhances the mastery of every chapter
- More than a hundred photos within the Obstetrical Ultrasound bankruptcy offer a massive source for regular and irregular fetal anatomy
together with 4 new chapters: ‘Vaginal start after Cesarean Delivery’; ‘Placenta Accreta’; ‘Obesity’; and ‘Improving international Maternal health and wellbeing: demanding situations and Opportunities’
toughen bankruptcy content material and increase studying in components similar to cesarean supply and operative vaginal supply
Glossary of the main usually used key abbreviations for simple reference